Creating an effective WooCommerce post purchase experience is an amazing way of converting customer into loyal customer. Learn how to improve post purchase experience in WooCommerce store with ShopMagic plugin.
Welcome to the WooCommerce marketing automation
Before we dive into the actual ideas of improving WooCommerce post purchase experience, I’ll briefly introduce our plugin. If you are visiting our blog for the first time, there’s a chance that you are not fully familiar with ShopMagic.
Don’t worry though, if you are here for tips to improve WooCommerce post purchase experience only – simply click this link.
ShopMagic – marketing automation and follow-up plugin
ShopMagic is a WooCommerce plugin which has one ultimate goal – increasing conversion rate in your store. To do this, it uses a lot of different tools. These tools in ShopMagic’s nomenclature are called add-ons. Some of them are available for free, while some require ShopMagic PRO. Here’s the list with the most important ones:
- ShopMagic Abandoned Carts. This add-on lets you recover abandoned carts. Did you know that accordingly to different studies, even 80% of carts are abandoned by customers? That’s a lot of money. ShopMagic Abandoned Carts was developed to solve this issue and convert carts into actual money. What’s important, this add-on is completely free.
- Delayed Actions. If you install it, you will be able to delay every email for a specified amount of time. Works great alone and in synergy with our other add-ons.
- Review Request. Lets you add direct links to the review tab of ordered products. In addition, with Review Request add-on you can create a special automation which will trigger when a customer will review your product.
- Advanced Filters. In my personal opinion, this add-on is a bit undervalued, despite being powerful. Advanced Filters adds a bunch of filters which you can use in your automations. If you are connecting it with customer segmentation – you are right.
- Manual Actions. Very useful, especially when working on WooCommerce post purchase experience. This add-on was designed to prepare and fire one-time manual emails. For example, you can use it to notify your customers about a special offer or new collection.
ShopMagic can do much more
Before we will move further, I’ll mention one last and very important aspect, why you should choose ShopMagic, over other WooCommerce marketing automation plugins.
We listen to our customers. In fact, you are on the first place whenever we are working on ShopMagic.
Ways of improving WooCommerce post purchase experience
Below you will find a few examples of improving WooCommerce post purchase experience of your customers. It is a sample list but all of these ideas have one thing in common – they are achievable in ShopMagic.
Create a WooCommerce post purchase email
The most basic, hence important way of improving WooCommerce post purchase experience. If your customer receive order it is a good idea to send a post purchase email. It can be a simple “thank you” email. It can also be an email in which you are asking your customer is everything alright with the product or order in general.
No matter what kind of WooCommerce post purchase email you will choose, ShopMagic gives you another, very useful option. You can send a standard WooCommerce message or create your message with HTML code. ShopMagic is HTML friendly, so if you have your favorite template, simply copy and paste it into the selected action type.
Send email with useful information
The most common example of such an email is a message with user manual. Of course, you can print such a manual and put it into the package. However, digital version is a standard nowadays and environmental friendly.
It can be PDF file, it can be message or a button with a link to a file on your server. The form is less relevant. What is important, is the fact that such an email will definitely improve overall WooCommerce post purchase experience of your customer.
Post purchase satisfaction survey
Another example of WooCommerce post purchase email. I mentioned earlier Advanced Filters add-on to ShopMagic. Well, here’s a usage example for this add-on. With Advanced Filters you can select precise dates from/to and sent your survey only to customers who purchased something in your store at the time. In fact, you can move one step further and add another filter. For example, you can exclude specified item or items from your survey.
Post purchase review email
One of the most important type of WooCommerce post purchase email. Product reviews have the power to influence consumer decisions, to gain customer trust, and they encourage people to interact with the company.
Creating an email with review request in ShopMagic is super simple and takes only a few minutes. In addition, ShopMagic lets you create another automation which will trigger, when customer will review your product. You can use it to thank them or send a special discount coupon as a reward for their effort.
WooCommerce Post purchase social media email
If you are sure that everything went as planned, consider to inform your customers about your social media profiles. Especially, if you are active in them or if social media are important for your business. There’s no need to create alone WooCommerce post purchase social media email. You can simply add links to your other automation. On the other hand, feel free to create HTML template for social media only.
Let’s stay in touch
I’m curious about your ways of improving WooCommerce post purchase experience in WooCommerce store. What kind of emails are you sending? If you are using ShopMagic but feel that it’s missing a specified feature – let us know. Most likely, we will add it to the plugin.